Snow Sports Tours
Gullivers will design a Snowsports travel experience with you, especially for your school to the destination of your choice. Catering for all levels of ability from all terrain mountain improvement to specific training for particular disciplines from a vast selection of resorts around the world. We can assist you in strengthening you snowsports team to compete or for students to gain the confidence to become more capable skiers and boarders.
Enjoying the dry falls in British Columbia, skiing the deep powder of Japan or having a rich cultural mountain experience in the Italian Dolomites. Your tour doesn’t have to be just to the mountain areas, if you are skiing the Dolomites you could also enjoy some time in Venice and Treviso, the options are up to you. We will make organising a snowsports holiday easy for you.
Overseas Snow holidays are becoming more and more popular. The thought of taking your snow sporting desires to Japan, France, Canada, and the USA seem much more appealing.
Travel with your group to Ski on the slopes of Japan, Canada, USA, New Zealand, or Europe. Let us organise your group travel requirements, added cultural experiences and activities while you enjoy your time on the ski course.
At Gullivers, we have well-travelled and experienced staff that care and believe in helping you organise a great touring experience.
Let us take you to where your sport can go.
- Group sizes start with a minimum of 10 people
- Choose from the many popular destinations for SNOW SPORTS groups
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- At your request, we can organise snow sports camps for your group or use your preferred contacts to make sure your group is matched up for a suitable snow sporting experience
- Tour features can also be organised at your
- Visits to well-known landmarks and interesting sightseeing
- Sport exchanges with clubs or schools
- Sports events or Festivals
- Activities and excursions to learn more about the different cultures and languages of your destination
- We will help you create and advise on a suitable itinerary for your group tour (see itinerary examples below)
- Organise all your travel requirements and documentation for
- transfers, and
- any other travelling component for your tour.
- Arrange your snow sporting camps, and ski passes/lift tickets at your request
- We can help answer any questions or queries for the preparation of your group tour
Play & Travel!
- Enjoy the snow slopes and the destination on your group tour.
- While you are away there will be a contact at Gullivers available 24/7 for any questions or emergencies
Gullivers Ski Camps:
Sun Peaks Canada
Gullivers Sport Travel and Australian Snowsports Camps, ASC, now offer training programs at Sun Peaks Resort in British Columbia, Canada. Sun Peaks offers an amazing choice of training options and flexibility for you.
Young athletes can accelerate their skills in a rewarding and fun environment. With enviable coaching, facilities and program service.
…Gullivers and ASC Programs are the best you will find for value and quality!
Our training camps aim to develop versatile athletes, where they can focus and extend skills in a specific discipline, improve race technique or moguls, or simply be a better ‘all-terrain’ technical skier or boarder.
Through an extended period of time on-snow, access to a world-class race centre, dedicated race courses, sessions on the SX/BX course, dedicated purpose built comp moguls run, competitions and racing, as well as a huge range of natural and groomed terrain available for cross training and all-mountain skills, we now can boast to have the total package to suit your needs.
Click here to see our brochure on SKI TOURS
Watch the Video of Sun Peak 2017!
Here are some sample itineraries for Snow Sports groups
Japan tour 14 days
Canada tour 14 days