The most popular destination for schools and cricket clubs alike is the UK. For over 30 years, Gulliver’s has organised Ashes Supporters, schoolboy and club cricket tours to some of the most picturesque grounds in England. We arrange all the matches, meals, accommodation and site-seeing options for our cricket tours.
The school teams have enjoyed wonderful experiences at some of the finest schools in the UK. We have organised the travel arrangements to and from the UK for over 50,000 students.
Cricket our national sport is also very popular in New Zealand, South East Asia, Southern Africa, UK, and Ireland. Travel with your team to these destinations and enjoy playing cricket while taking in the many sights and cultures of the world.
At Gullivers, we have well-travelled and experienced staff that care and believe in helping you organise a great touring experience.
Let us take you to where your sport can go.
- Group sizes start with a minimum of 10 people
- Choose from the many destinations you can travel
- We have
sent Cricket groups to these regions.
- We have sent Cricket groups to these regions.
- At your request, we can organise fixtures for your team or use your preferred contacts to make sure your team is matched up with suitable opponents
- Tour features can also be organised at your
- Visits to well-known landmarks and interesting sightseeing
- Sport exchanges with clubs or schools
- Sports events or Festivals
- Activities and excursions to learn more about the different cultures and languages of your destination
- We will help you create and advise on a suitable itinerary for your group tour (see itinerary examples below)
- Organise all your travel requirements and documentation for
- transfers, and
- any other travelling component for your tour.
- Arrange your team’s fixtures and facilities for training and recovery at your request
- We can help answer any questions or queries for the preparation of your group tour
Play & Travel!
- Enjoy Cricket and the destination on your group tour.
- While you are away there will be a contact at Gullivers available 24/7 for any questions or emergencies
Here are some sample itineraries past Cricket groups have travelled on
New Zealand tour 13 days
UK tour 15 days
Sri Lanka tour 19 days
UK & Rome tour 21 days