Custom Asia Pacific Music Tours
On Gullivers’ Asia Pacific Music Tours you will have deep cultural encounters. You will meet unique people and experience amazing places in exciting exchange opportunities. We combine all this with performances, exchanges and festivals for unforgettable musical experiences.
Major destinations are Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, China and Hawaii. In all these places your band, choir or orchestra can engage in exchanges, workshops, festivals and performances and then experience the iconic places and customs of the culture.
New Zealand also offers terrific cultural and performance experiences closer to home.
Between performances, exchanges and workshops you can do some of these:
- climb the Great Wall and afterwards visit the Forbidden City or Summer Palace
- climb a volcano crater or take a hula class, then enjoy a sunset cruise on a Hawaiian reef
- experience the exciting modernity of Tokyo, then the ancient tranquility of Kyoto
- ride Singapore’s driverless trains and then take the cable car to Sentosa Island
and so much more besides!
#4 Highlights of an Asia Pacific music tour with Gullivers
- Music Exchanges with local groups
- Traditional music performances
- Amazing cultural experiences
- International festivals
#8 Places we Visit on our Asia Pacific music tours
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
On Gullivers’ Asia Pacific music tours you can
- Meet amazing people and visit amazing places
- Share your talents in exchanges with other groups
- Be challenged through workshops and masterclasses with inspiring conductors
- Participate in exciting international festivals in Beijing, Singapore, Hawaii and Vietnam
- Perform in exciting places
- Attend performances of Western and traditional music
- See remarkable sights and visit famous attractions
- Take time to stroll through fascinating ancient towns and iconic modern cities